Friday, March 6, 2009

Learn English

One of the reason why i open this blog is i wrote above. i know all my friend are already know my English level. So now i start my new blog and hope all my friends don't laugh me la .Please if have any vocabulary and grammar mistake tell me at the comment. i don't angry de. so now i want post some picture Utar Kampar.







i love utar kampar because the environment of utar kampar are good, beautiful and big area of canteen.Is also good for who are interest for fishing. Another reason that is near to my hometown . When in last sem i consider go utar kampar but in now i know kampar don't have Mechatronics . So i obtrusive study in KL.

2 comments:

  1. halo bro...
    wao,Utar looks very nice...
    hehe, sayang v cant there for studying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahha thank you post comment.

    ReplyDelete